You are a lover of minecraft and want to discover new opportunities in the game? One of the most popular items in Minecraft is the saddle. With it, players can ride horses, pigs and even airsuiders, which makes movement in the game much more effective and pleasant. If you are wondering how the saddle is done in Minecraft, this article has a step-by-step guide that will help you.
Getting a saddle without mods
In the game minecraft, get a saddle without using any mods may be a difficult task. Players will have to rely on research and luck to find it. However, understanding the mechanics of the game and knowing where to look, players will be able to successfully purchase a saddle without the help of mods.
Where to find a saddle in minecraft
From the study of various structures, such as dungeons, desert temples and bastions, to trade with rural residents, players can use different strategies to find a saddle for their adventures in the virtual world of Minecraft. The saddle can be obtained as follows:
- Fishing. In order to get a saddle in the form of “treasure” from fishing with a chance of 0.8%, you need to make sure that the fishing rod is not enchanted. Then go fishing and catch fish. With a probability of 0.8% you will get a saddle. One of the main problems associated with the saddles is their extremely small probability of falling during fishing. Users express dissatisfaction on this subject, since the process of obtaining saddles from fishing can be extremely tiring due to a low chance of falling out;
- Trade. To buy a saddle from a village tanner in the game Minecraft, the player can use emeralds as a currency. To do this, you need to find a working tanner in the village, which will offer the saddle in exchange for emeralds. There are also cheat commands that allow you to add the saddle to the inventory;
- Drop. In Minecraft, the saddle can be obtained by killing a ruin or a strider. The ruin is guaranteed to fall one saddle, while the strider has a chance 8.5% per drop.
In addition, there is a datapac that contains recipes for all types of armor, including the saddle. It is an alternative way to get a saddle without the need to kill mobs. To use this method, players must install a datapac on their server or client and follow the recipe to create a saddle.
How to scrap a saddle with a mod in minecraft
- Collect the materials. To create a saddle using the Craftable Horse Armor Fashion & Saddle for minecraft, you will need three skin, two threads and two iron ingots. These materials can be obtained in various ways in the game;
- Get the skin. It can be made of skins of mobs such as cows or horses. Just kill these animals and collect a drop from them, which can then be used to create the skin;
- Buy threads. They can be obtained by killing spiders or collecting a web. The spiders have a chance to drop the threads after death, and the web can be assembled with scissors or destroying the blocks in spiders;
- As soon as you have the necessary materials, go to the craft table. Place three pieces of skin in the left column and two threads in the middle column, leaving the right column empty. A saddle pattern should appear in the results window;
- Get iron ingots. To get them, you need to get iron ore with a pick and melt it in the furnace. From each iron ore, one iron ingot is obtained;
- Connect the materials. Place the saddle template in the middle row and put iron ingots above and below it in the first and third columns. A saddle will appear in the results window.
How to use a saddle in minecraft
To install the saddle, press the right mouse button, holding it when you stand next to the chosen mob. To control the groaned pig or a strider, you will also need a fishing rod with carrots. To saddle a mob, just press the right mouse button, holding the fishing rod when you stand next to it. When the mob is settled, you can control it by sitting on it and using control buttons. Horses, donkeys and mules can move faster with a wand, and can also jump if you hold the gap.