If you are an avid player in Minecraft, then perhaps you have encountered the need to use barrels in the game. Barrels are a useful storage unit in which it is possible to store objects, as in chests. They not only add a decorative element to your buildings, but also provide convenient storage of objects. In the Java version of Minecraft, barrels appeared in version 1.14, and in Bedrock Edition – in version 1.9.0. In this article we will tell you how to make barrels in minecraft.
How to make barrels in Minecraft Java Edition
There are two different recipes for creating barrels, depending on which version of Minecraft you play. In Java Edition and Bedrock Edition, the requirements are slightly different, but in both cases the same subject is obtained.
To create a barrel in Minecraft Java Edition, you will need:
- 6 boards;
- 2 wooden slabs.
The boards can be obtained by putting the logs on the table for the craft, as a result of which 4 wooden bar will turn out. Lay out 6 wooden boards in two horizontal rows of 3 in each to create wooden boards. Wooden slabs can be made by putting 3 wooden boards in a row horizontally on a craft table.
We create barrels in Minecraft Java Edition:
- Open the table for needlework and place 6 wooden boards in two lower rows, and 2 wooden plates in the upper row, on both sides of the middle slot;
- After you arrange the materials correctly, a barrel will appear in the field of results on the table of the artisan. Just press and drag it into your inventory to collect.
How to make barrels in Bedrock Edition
To create a barrel in Minecraft Bedrock Edition, you will need:
- 6 sticks;
- 2 wooden slabs.
Sticks can be obtained by putting two wooden boards vertically on the craft table, as a result of which you will get four sticks. Wooden slabs can be made in the same way as in Java Edition.
Create barrels in Bedrock Edition:
- Lay the materials on the table for crafts: open the table for crafts and place 6 sticks in two lower rows of grids, and 2 wooden slabs in the upper row of lattice, on both sides of the middle slot;
- After you arrange the materials correctly, a barrel will appear in the field of the craft table. Just press and drag it into your inventory to collect.
As soon as you got a barrel, you can start using it for storage. Click the right mouse button on the ground or any other surface to place a barrel. To open a barrel and gain access to its storage, just click on it with the right mouse button. Then you can drag objects into a barrel, as in a chest.
Barrels in Minecraft are a great alternative to chests, especially if you want to create a more rustic or thematic look of your buildings. They can be folded on each other or combine with other blocks. In Minecraft, the barrel can contain up to 27 items, which makes it a good storage option compared to chests in which no more than 16 items can be stored. In addition, barrels can be used as fuel in furnaces, allowing to melt 1.5 item for each used barrel. This is especially useful for flammable materials.
Interesting facts about barrels in minecraft
- Barrels in Minecraft have a unique feature – they can turn the inhabitants of the village into fishermen. This gives interesting dynamics to the game process and allows players to customize their villages;
- There can be up to three empty barrels in the houses of fishermen, so they are often found in these buildings. This adds realism and exciting elements to the game;
- Barrels in minecraft are the fastest to be broken by an ax. This adds a strategic element to the production of barrels and encourages players to use the right tools for effectiveness;
- If you place a barrel under the musical block in minecraft, then bass tones will sound. This allows players to create unique and customized musical compositions in the game;
- Opening the barrels next to pigs in an invisible world, players can agrify or provoke them. This adds humorous and unexpected interaction between barrels and mobs-svinia;
- Minecraft barrels can be filled with droppers and empty with a funnel. This mechanics adds to barrels of functionality, allowing players to automate various processes and improve the overall game experience.
In conclusion, it should be said that barrels in minecraft are a convenient and stylish solution for storing all your things. If you want to give a rustic style to your buildings or just need an additional storage place, barrels are a great alternative to chests. Using these simple recipes and simple use instructions, you can make and use barrels as soon as possible. So go ahead, reveal your creative potential and raise your game process in minecraft to a new level using barrels!